At the moment, we ship to Kenya only. But stay tuned! We’re working on it.
- Nairobi: We offer free shipping and free returns of your glasses. At all times.
- Rest of Kenya: We deliver to you, too! Delivery outside of Nairobi costs between KSh 383 and KSh 1276, and you will have to cover for your own shipping costs if you want to return your glasses.
Delivery time depends on your prescription and the product you ordered.
Sunglasses, non-prescription and low-prescription glasses will be delivered to you promptly. But the bigger your prescription, the more complex it is to craft your tailor-made lenses and so the longer it’ll be. Here’s what you can expect:
- Sunglasses: 1-5 business days
- Non-prescription glasses: 3-5 business days
- Single vision (prescription below +/-6.00 dioptres): 3-5 business days
- Single vision (prescription above +/-6.00 dioptres): 10-14 business days
- Glasses with thin lenses: 10-14 business days
- Progressive lenses: 10-14 business days
You will be regularly informed of the progress of your order. Once your glasses are ready to be shipped, we will settle a delivery date and time together. Make sure you’re present to accept the delivery!
You missed the delivery?
In case of a missed delivery, your order will be returned to our workshops and we will contact you to settle a new delivery date — free of charge.
Please note that you can also have your glasses delivered at work if it’s more convenient for you. In this case, simply specify the name of your company in the shipping address.
It’s ok to change your mind! If, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your glasses, you can send them back to us — no questions asked.
But please note that we don’t reimburse returned glasses. We can only exchange them for a new pair or give you a voucher.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a voucher or an exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the exact same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Glasses purchased in-store can be returned for exchange directly in the purchase store. If you are not able to come back to the location, please contact us.
- If you purchased your glasses through our All At Home service, please contact us at email@example.com or on WhatsApp at +254 115 626 403. We will organise the collection of your glasses at our own cost.
- If you purchased your glasses online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Whatsapp at +254 115 626 403. You will be responsible for your own shipping costs for returning your item.